Frequently Asked Questions
This section covers the frequently asked questions from our members. If you can't find a resolution to your problem, feel free to use the "request assistance" form and our team will get in touch with you.
When you select a webinar, on the description page, you will see a button on the right that says, INVITE YOUR STUDENTS. From here, you will have access to an invitation for your students to create a free account and participate in the online course. You can also add a personalized message. This can be sent up to 50 emails/students at a time. You will also receive a copy of the invitation for your records. If some of your students are not receiving the invitation, feel free to forward them the copy you have received. Alternatively, there is also a simple registration link for each course that is available for you to share.
On CDEN, you will find a selection of webinars, articles, podcasts and case studies, curated carefully just for you! The webinars can be downloaded and each have Classroom Support Materials available, including suggested activities and discussion questions.
To pass the CE Quiz, the total number of correct answers must be at least 75% of the number of questions. For a 4 question CE Quiz, you need to provide at least 3 correct answers while for an 8 question CE Quiz, you need to provide at least 6 correct answers.
In general, the ADA CERP and AGD PACE CE credits offered through ColgateOralHealthNetwork.com are approved by local Dental Boards. However, CE requirements may change at any time. Therefore, all dental professionals are encouraged to check with their state dental board to confirm the exact CE credits hours required for their particular license renewal and the total number of credit hours allowed through home study.
In order to earn your CE Credits for the webinar, on-demand course or article please follow the instructions below:
1. Please make sure you are logged in. If you don’t have an account, you can create an account for free.
2. Please locate the webinar or article you want to take the CE Certificate for. You can do so by using the main menu and browsing the website or by searching the website for the course/article name.
3. Once you have located the webinar or article, please click it and this will get you to the course or article page.
4. In the middle of this page, you will notice a row of tabs ending with the “CE Certificate” tab.
5. Please click the “CE Certificate” tab
6. Please submit the short survey
7. Once the survey has been submitted you will have access to the CE Quiz.
8. Please answer the questions by checking the appropriate checkboxes. By submitting your answers and passing the quiz you will be taken to a page that will allow you to print the CE certificate.
9. You can now print the CE certificate.
10. You will also receive an email confirming the CE certificate.
11. We also keep track of your CE certificates and you will always be able to access them under your account.
The amount of C.E. Credits obtained is shown, only when logged in into your account, on the top right area of the website. You can also view the courses you are registered for under the “My profile” section of the website.
Please make sure to keep your account details up-to-date. Only this way the C.E. Certificates you are receiving are valid. To update your contact information, please visit the “My Profile” area of the website.
To change your email address, please go to the “my account” area of the website, find the “Email” field, type in your new email address and press the “Update Profile” button.
All educational resources on Colgate Oral Health Network offer ADA CERP C.E. credits. Select educational resources also offer AGD PACE C.E. credits.
To take the CE Quiz, please answer the questions by checking the appropriate checkboxes. By submitting your answers and passing the quiz you will be taken to a page that will allow you to print the CE certificate or download it as a PDF file. The courses you have taken the CE Quiz for which will also be added to your account, under My Profile.