At Colgate we believe that “Everyone Deserves a Future to Smile About”. And during this pandemic it is even more important to support communities in need. We wanted to share with you a bit about Colgate’s commitment to communities and those most in need.
Colgate Supports the World Health Organization (WHO) #SafeHands Effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19
Also in response to the COVID-19 pandemic Colgate is committed to:
- Mobilizing to Make and Donate 25 Million Soap Bars to Global Agencies
- Donating $20 Million in Health and Hygiene Product to Local Nonprofits
- Launching Global Employee Matching Gifts Program to Support Relief
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition also is supporting animal shelters and pet fostering efforts through product and financial donations.
- Tom’s of Maine subsidiary has provided more than $500,000 in product and cash to support local COVID-19 relief efforts.
Please reach out to your Professional Education Manager if your students are continuing their community outreach activities as we are here to support the school and the students.